A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-12902

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Totally with u on the rotten week One stock after the other. Here are my thoughts.
    A2. If the sell was due to insider knowledge not revealed in their final report or disclosed then expect a class action. Without doubt. I doubt they would be that reckless.They would remember the class action with Bellamy recently settled .
    NZ has not been as loud in its Trump embrace re China or wanted to take a world leader role with accusations etc like Morrison . Hopefully this is not a reason. They may need to make the whole NZ brand thing stronger if necessary.
    Shares always go down with significant insider exec sales out of the three one was massive the company usually explains why . They go up again in a few weeks if there is a plausible explanation.

APT. I remember when Nestle said it was entering the China A2 milk IF market and there was panic. Then things settled as A2 with its first there and name recognition advantage continued to do well. APT has carved out a great reputation and strong following. Hopefully it will settle in the mid seventies.

APX - I thought I should reduce recognizing it was too high on momentum prior to the results. Missed that boat. Silly mistake . I am very confident of this stock though as I am with ALU . Not perturbed at all about its future.

Last edited by Marla: 01/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.