A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-12930

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Thanks for the post @h00ts, great how you are just presenting the facts and leaving out pictures of bears and falling trees like some infantile posters that give TA a bad rap on this forum. Its always good to hear your unbiased viewpoints whether its good or bad outlook chart.

Kudos to you in admitting on you missing out on gains by sitting on the sidelines during the early stages of the pandemic. I was concerned when you told us the story of getting your son to put his super into cash on the news of the pandemic. My brother without asking did the same with his super at the peak of the last GFC and locked in a low exit price and still to this day has half of his super in cash derivatives that has effectively FU his super nest egg.

If he ignored the dip and the media hype at the time his super would be worth multiples of what currently is. As to me looking at selling down a big chunk of A2M if the SP starts to break lower support levels like you warned me to consider gave me food for thought. If you still believe in the fundamentals of a company and its future prospects and nothing has changed then we would be guilty of giving into your fears and to the media speculation. Its not the first time we have had a major dip and we are no where near to the big tsunami years ago that pushed the SP down by 40%. I got spooked at the time but held on ignoring the same shite in the media going on about the best days of company were behind it as we are hearing again now.

The SP may temporally drop but if the fundamentals of the company remain intact then why succumb to fears of unfounded speculation from entities that profit by spreading misinformation for their own benefit. My only concern is how much the BOD have sold down their holdings over time. Looking at the recent sales it looks reasonable but if you go back over 5 years some of them have considerably sold down their original allocation of shares and options. The worrying part I use to envy the size of their holdings but now there is only one director holding more than us. Some had to sell existing shares to fund tax payable for options about to vest while the SP was hanging around a ATH.

Personally I think all these performance, early sign on 63c options, and time based options are running out from their creation a few years ago. In Nov or Feb next year we may see them create a new round of performance/time based options especially with the sign on of a new CEO. The BOD I believe would be thinking I might as well cash these in if replacement performance and time based shares are coming our way soon. Whats you take on my reasoning for directors selling down ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.