A2M 0.93% $6.36 the a2 milk company limited

Now that you mentioned XJO in the generic sense, who would have...

1. 43,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Now that you mentioned XJO in the generic sense, who would have thought our main index can in one swing hit the 61.8% off the top so fast and aggressive! When looking at a weekly chart, little Johnny asked me to look left from 2009 low to that so-called collapsing March2020 crash was the trend up, down or sideways? At the time when I could not have known the march low, I was expecting/anticipating a W instead of V recovery hence I did not participate in such an aggressive recovery! So much for listening/researching through insiders in US with big following. What makes sense does not necessarily reflect reality. On the flip side I was not highly exposed pre-Covid because everything was so 'expensive' using the PeR methodology. All those years having learned the GFC lesson and had to drop on knees praying as March2009 low kicked in, I was prepared better this time but it is so difficult to be a contrarian under such an aggressive crash!

What I did notice is that those companies that literally suffered only a flesh wound in paper loss post-crash are what I am more interested in than picking the fallen angels. Buying strong trends are usually counter-intuitive, its the nature of our shopping habits, who doesn't like good bargains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.