A2M 1.35% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

I'm not sure I agree with the second part of your comment there,...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I'm not sure I agree with the second part of your comment there, yes anybody that didn't buy over the last two years made a huge mistake, the figures A2M produce are literally some of the best in Australia ROE, ROIC, Revenue Growth... the list goes on, gangbuster numbers (Consistently). What I don't agree with is the risk here via China, I was under the impression only 30% (give or take) worth of revenue was via our northern neighbours, then I got to reading that it's possible that some online sales going to that region might not be included in that amount, some guessing up to a further 20% of sales, I do want to make it clear here this is speculation, and not from the horses mouth. My concern would be that up to 50% of the current revenue streams might not be reliable if relationships were to dampen even further between our two nations. (Likely or not, still has to be taken into account when buying at a premium).

Don't get me wrong, I would buy A2M in a heartbeat at the right price even if they lost 50% of their revenue (which is highly unlikely)... But I do think there is a reason for the downturn, I don't necessarily think this is the same as past situations and a simple buy the dip scenario. Like I said IMO this is a top 5 company on the ASX when you look a fundamentals, I just worry there is more to come off to the downside here (short term).

I'm not of the option that you always have to buy with a traditional margin of safety, I think a blockbuster company like this offers a margin of safety via its income and profit margins, the issue is where do you get that margin of safety from short term if you lose part of that income, first Wine, then barley... now coal... I just hope A2M aren't caught up in a political sh$t show as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.00 $5.92 $5.887M 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11978 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 30149 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.98
  Change
0.080 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $6.00 $5.93 2721094
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.