A2M 0.58% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

$tock1 the broker data you post is great and tells a good...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    $tock1 the broker data you post is great and tells a good story.

Goldman Sachs research division has a price target of $ 19.34 on a2m but their trading division, as shown on your broker data report is one of the biggest net sellers of the stock.

When you look closely at their buys and sells of a2 its clear they are covering themselves on the way down so when they hit the bottom them can cover quickly without loosing their shirt.

I think GS algos will keep pushing the price down while a2 holders, probably on margin loans, are panicked into selling. GS are basically selling 2 shares then buying 1 share.

So its a bit pointless I think debating this shorting issue on Hot Copper. This whole game will run its course until there there is some positive news to cause an inflection point. Then GS will be a net buyer.

This shorting issue has little to do with A2s fundamentals. Clearly a2 is worth $18 - $20 on any metrics. The company is a huge cash box and has the flexibility to do what it wants to do.

Thanks for your efforts and please keep us all posted on this very valuable information.

The reversal will be swift and big. And GS and MS know this will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.94 $6.82 $13.46M 1.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8562 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 3312 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.