A2M 3.24% $5.67 the a2 milk company limited

Just look at h00ts's recent post showing all the insto's A2...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Just look at h00ts's recent post showing all the insto's A2 holdings. The heavy hitters have been heavy sellers but even bigger buyers. Look at how many they have sold and how many they have bought, the net value figure tells you how many shares at the end of the period they have increased or decreased in their A2 holdings and the vast majority have increased it.

Look at the big picture, even though though 100's of millions of shares have traded hands in recent times where are all of the ceasing to be major holder notices ??

I was only a seller as I dont know how long these games are going to be played and need to lock in some certainty for selling a small portion of my holding today but long term this company in my opinion has got a long way to go. Don't be suckered into selling because you see the price dropping unless there is a obvious reason for the drop. Its ok for the SP to of come off its recent highs after slightly coming under analysts expectations, but not A2's projections. Personally I think the correction is over done and the instos believe so too as most of them have been buying more than they are selling while the SP has been trending down and making hay along the way. Be smart and look at the bigger picture before making a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.67
Change
-0.190(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $4.099B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.84 $5.63 $7.287M 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5651 $5.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.68 14346 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.