A2M 0.00% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

$tock1 thanks for providing your Broker Data Report which I know...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    $tock1 thanks for providing your Broker Data Report which I know costs you a decent monthly subscription. The report sends a lot of messages.

E.g. Goldman Sachs has a current price target of $18.15 but is a net seller of some $20 million value of shares. So GS or their clients have disregarded fundamentals and on the back of some ordinary news out of a2m has attacked the mainly retail base of a2m to make a quick buck.

If the retail base of a2m is say 10% of shares in theory the shorts could go up to 10% because the retail base sells easily, but the 90% institutions will hold, or in Black Rocks case, increase their holdings.

The shorters appear to be using trailing buy orders as they short to minimise their potential net exposures.

Blackrock is using the short selling momentum to buy shares as they go down, then lends those shares to short sellers for further short sales and then continues to buy at ever declining prices.

Basically the institutions are having a go at small retail investors, but to some extent the retailers are to blame by selling.

We need some positive news out of a2m in terms of sales to turn this downward spiral around.

Me, well I am sitting on the fence ready to buy more shares as soon as there is some good news. Think there are are heaps of others also sitting on the fence waiting to buy on good news and when the distribution algos stop running.

I think there will be a fast turn upwards on this stock, its not a cyclical stock in cyclical decline, its a growing profitable business.

DYOR and understand the game at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 620 $7.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 1344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.