A2M 1.35% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

what makes you think they were all happy with what was said. The...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    what makes you think they were all happy with what was said. The Bank of America guy thanked Geoff for answering. He didn't say he was happy with the answer. Don't think anyone else mentioned they were happy with what was said. They got answers and sometimes got further clarification but you won't know whether they are happy to hold or increase their holdings for some time. If they weren't happy they can't just dump all their holdings at once. That would be suicide. Just because the SP is up today doesn't mean it's found a floor. Ever heard of a dead cat bounce or some short covering. Shorters can cover, look in profits, suck some others into buying as a result before opening new shorts. Who knows but todays action doesn't indicate anything yet. I am not calling this as the bottom or not. I aren't buying yet however.

In addition, why do people keep mentioning someone is a non holder and pretty much dismiss anything they say as a result. Very dangerous thinking if you ask me. Plenty of long term holders appear to be blindsided by what has happened recently so they don't appear to have a handle on what's going on either and not just on a day to day basis as this thing played out over months. I know, I know you are all long term so it doesn't matter, bottom draw and all that.

Perhaps, being dismissive of anything perceived as negative on A2M isn't a great idea. I love it when people post negative things about a stock I own as it makes me check in on my own rationale. I don't call anyone a troll or of no value because they're a non holder. Even if I don't like their posting style.

Some of you need to toughen up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.00 $5.92 $5.887M 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11978 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 30149 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.98
  Change
0.080 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $6.00 $5.93 2721094
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.