A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-1605

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Thank you @SmugLex !

I always read your posts and a few people on here, I've been very busy and sometimes its hard to reply. As always, your posts are informative and spot on. Just because I dont post on here, it does not mean i dont hold a2m or love a2m story. As you may know, I have been holding A2M since it was listed on ASX! And i have made over 2500% return. When I invested at 47c it was risky, but I believed into a2m story hence and my research so I invested heavily. No Bank nor any other institution will give you such return!

I have been unfased by all the recent declines because I'm not a day trader nor swing trader, but a true investor that invests into fundamentals and rewards long term share holders. I only look at annual reports on a half/year basis and if its ticks my box, i continue to hold. My friendly A2M is one of the top companies on ASX making high returns including BAL.

For the people that think A2M will slow down, they are very wrong! Companies like A2M have room for growth for the next 10 years. A2M will continue to grow as they penetrate other markets with diversified portfolio.

As for the recent resignation of UK executive, its no accident, expect another caliber to join UK business to take things to the next level.

As for charts, I follow @h00ts because his charting skills are fantastic and his unbiased. His never upramping or downramping, pure TA so I thank him for it. TA skills are necessary for confirmation of entry. Charts will show us supply and demand and where instos are placing their money. TA skills is necessary for swing and day traders and maybe long term investors, if they are trying to find an entry point, but it's hard to time the market. My rule is if instos are going into the stock then follow them.

Note: I sold small parcel at $13.10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.