A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

I used to visit HC quite often as it was fun to exchange ideas...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I used to visit HC quite often as it was fun to exchange ideas and learn an occasional tidbit of news or information but of late it seems that the general atmosphere around here has changed quite a bit. That's not either good or bad, just an observation. As I don't respond to trolls or flamers I put quite a few people on ignore. Yea, I know, its not very open minded of me to do that and I can just scroll down the page past all that stuff but I found I would scroll past several pages of that stuff if I didn't put them on ignore. That is frustrating at times because I can only see one side of any particular discussion. You can quickly figure out a handful of posters that are here to flame or bait others which is their prerogative but I just can't for the life of me understand why some folks think they can conduct an intelligent discussion with these posters or they just can't restrain themselves from zinging them back with a witty verbal dagger.

I ran across this article that classifies 10 types of trolls which I think is pretty funny, in a sad kind of way. The only thing the article is missing is the reminder not to feed trolls, it only encourages them.
    https://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.