A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-17783

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    I feel much like yourself..I sold out completely on the open of the H1 result release. I can't remember the price I got for my share sale but it was around high $8s and I was relieved to even get that. I used to scoff at suggestions by 'downrampers' here that the SP is heading to $7 or $6 and $4 and I now find myself in the same group. I held tight for over 3 years. I didn't make a large loss but I did lose a relatively large paper profit I had which was very disappointing.

I am surprised that after the results the SP even stayed above $8. Sure this could be the bottom and the SP could go up but that is more hope based than fact based. I had hopes that something would come of the Fonterra deal. Fact: nothing came (A2 milk in NZ is negligible with the NPAT it adds). For years I held on to this stock as it had so much 'potential' but I realized that is not a wise way to invest money. I am now in companies (well only one for now) that I am highly confident will be larger down the track and I have a high degree of certainty to the future SP. With A2m I could not say with confidence if the SP will be higher in a year from now than it is today.

First time ever changing my sentiment to sell on any stock! Will be sure not to check back on peoples comments as anyone with a sell sentiment on this stock (and most other stocks) on the forum is a downramper! BE will say the NSA sent me here to reduce his holding value but I will miss out on the entertainment as I blocked him a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.