A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-17811

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I’ve noticed a significant increase of downramping and trilling activity in the past a few days as the SP slides toWards a true value and rock bottom that Instos may have in their mind. SP needs to be downramped further because shorts need to be covered . How many of you non-holders have short positions open below $8 and by how far down only yourself know,you know the risk but don’t play the mind game and dump the forum with motif layered sell comments at this SP just to calm your panicking hearts. Come up with some valuation model and your estimate for the revs to support a $6s entry. Come up with numbers estimate to counter my estimate and and actual position of Morgan Stanley and UBS. Mrogan’s put option is at $7.88 and expires on 28th was only intended as an insurance to cover their risk I believe. Whoever sold it to Morgan will most likely defend that level , and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Citi. 29/03 is the report date of SM1. Lots of undercurrent at play towards end of this month. The interest surrounding A2M at current SP is enormous and all eyes from the market are on it. A tiny change in the course of SP will bust all shorts below $8 along the way. The play is entering its end game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.