A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-18270

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1093
    Totally agree with you from a technical perspective.

But I don't have the technical skills like you to be a pure technical trader.

Essentially I am a fundamental investor , if I feel strongly enough on fundamentals, I will 'fight the tape' by buying on the way down, but in order to do this i had better be very very confident that my fundamental valuations will become correct over time (in the short term the market is a voting machine, in the long term a weighing machine, over the long term, fundamentals always come through: so long as the basis of the fundamentals come true).

Last year I was buying heaps of different shares, my fundamental screening was yelling buy buy buy all over the place, and yet the share prices were falling. I ignored the technicals and focused on the correctness of my fundamentals, and once reasonably sure, just applied a scatter gun approach and bought into many companies.

So in cases like A2M where I am less sure of fundamentals, I will take into account the 'traders perspective' and then try to blend the two.

I don't know for others, but this has worked relatively well for me.

Hence why i so appreciate your posts hOOts. Great technical perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.