A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

A Q3 update this month is a must for SH imo, however i wouldn't...

1. 22,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    A Q3 update this month is a must for SH imo, however i wouldn't be holding my breath. With the SP in downtrend and slowly but surely bleeding out investors capital i would think the responsible thing for the company to do would be to keep investors more informed than they have been, if investors have to wait a few more months for an update on activities it's only going to spur on more investor anxiety and also spur more speculation by market participants be it short speculation or even bottom fishing speculation, seeing as the SP has continued to drift lower since the last updated downgrade it shows in my view the market could well be expecting or speculating on further downgrades, i think in times like this it's best for companies to update Sh's and the market as often as possible to be as fair as possible to all. It's hard to work out fair value when the past growth trend of a business gets hit like this one and with China being how they are in this day and age it doesn't make it any easier for investors to guesstimate, i think those guys call it a value trap because the past projected growth may not line up with A2's actual future growth from this point in time. If i was a SH i would be wanting updates as often as possible, no news is not always good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.