A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-18421

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    The stock market runs on fear and greed if you are a fundamental investor as a general rule you should only have stocks in your portfolio that are trading above their 200 day moving average . (IMO)

For me personally its easier to chart a collective of stocks for example the XJO ( ASX 200 ) there are many ways you can trade indexes or commodities but that would be off topic here ,

one thing I would say is an ASX 50 stock like A2M is not influenced even half a cent by what gets posted on hot copper . Up rampers ,down rampers, shorters bla bla that is boiler room stuff limited to micro cap companies.

I have learnt through the school of hard knocks - I have been a flag wavier a bag holder and everything in between in my 20 years here on hot copper.

Leon made a comment today that I have no idea because I don't hold or trade stocks . Well I don't now but I used too.

Hot copper used to have a monthly tipping comp with a $500 cash prize - I won that six times before they banned me

I wonder if Leon or Eric ever entered ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.