A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

crickey couta 1 what are you saying..............well I suppose...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    crickey couta 1 what are you saying..............well I suppose you could say the price is what you paid for it at the time but being able to join the dots on material changes is what enables the smarts to make prudent decisions
    I would suggest the saying "the trend is your friend" and after the second down grade it was obvious a rerate was on it's way.
    There are several posters on here @healthyinvestor who have made rash claims about the SP being over sold, jeez some have been saying it since $16...........yet here we are at $7.90.
    Have we hit a bottom......I am not sure about that so refer to investing 101 and a golden rule is the trend is your friend......ignore at your peril.

The company has already put a caveat on the last downgrade being meet and it appears they maybe struggling to meet those caveats.
    Add up the info, do you believe the Daigou market has significantly changed in the current 1/4...........pretty simple really if it has they will meet forecast if it has not, which I suspect is the case, another downgrade is on the way.
    Take special note of the caveat words they used in the recent forecast....they did not say "improve" they said needed to " significantly improve" so lowered forecast can be meet.
    That leaves the door open for another downgrade......don't ya think.
    On another note slowing growth in the US is a good indication it is going the same way as the UK market, which they gave up on after burning $10's of millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.