A2M 0.30% $6.72 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-19293

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    I don't have to speculate. I can know for sure whether a person is in profit or suffering massive loss or anything else in between by simply observing their behaviour and their reactions to things. Like I said people lie all the time but results don't. The results in this context are people's emotions, which are the by-products of the circumstances impacting them. In almost all cases those emotions would build up until they eventually manifest in very distinct behaviours. Online forums are among some of the most accessible mediums where the behaviours are easily recognised. For example: people who are suffering from a massive loss or upsetting level of profit erosion would be bitter and angry all the time, or lash out at people as part of an unconcious defence mechanism called "displacement". The inevitable disparaging comments that those people use tend be based on their own pain and suffering, because they are the most accessible to use. The process is called "projection". So that is one example, others resort to inventing complete lies and then attempt to convince themselves of the lies by retelling them to others over and over. There are many other examples and all of them follow very distinct rules if all of the outliers (like brain damage for example) are excluded.

I have shares in a handful of companies listed on the ASX, yes. However, I don't feel the need to discuss anything in their respective forums because there is nothing to discuss. They are all growing rapidly and pay sizeable dividends. I also have sure-shot methods to make sure that I would never suffer any losses that I won't be able to recover from in a quick enough way.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.72
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.89 $6.68 $14.52M 2.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13046 $6.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.73 17123 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.