A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-19374

1. 21,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Yeh and the market has possibly discounted it accordingly, MVM won't cost or China won't get another 300 mil out of A2M on that front, that door has closed.
    Yeh it was a bit of a joke but thats why the shorters were here and some still are.
    Just thinking out aloud it Also might be getting down to the nitty griitty of why poor old Hardlicka got the boot and why she was spending so much money on consultants.....maybe A2M had to decide whether to do what China wanted or go another way, maybe Hardlycka wanted to go the other way and others didn't, A2M has always looked after China and China until Covid has always looked after A2M, one can see this from China controlling Synlait who make A2M's formula and other assoiciated companies....maybe China has learn't from A2M and Synlait on how to make better quality formula compared to the poison it use to produce, after all thats what China does...takes other peoples knowhow to further itself as a country and thus we now have Chinese home grown infant formula competing with A2M. Companies can get themselves in one awful mess if they rely on just one customer especially if that country is like China but it is what it is and the SP is now $7....Has the market discounted all these things enough, about the right amount or a little too much.... I guess that all depends on the corporate daigo sales, mother sales growth and maybe even someother tech site sales, the inventory problem has to be sorting itself out reasonably soon too i would imagine. Another area where NZ has helped China is the waiving of some rules in respect to synlait so China kept majority representation on the board. Australian companies are targeted by China because we won't completely sell our soul, whereas NZ under its leadership is doing something different which has to date not attracted Chinas strong arm in the same way.
    All these goings on are on full display to the world, NZ has compramised towards China so i would expect China to 'reward' NZ for its shift so it can show the world if you do what we want you will be 'rewarded' for doing so, this could give China some leverage on the political front and help them apply pressure on those that resist like Australia, i'm sure the ABC propaganda arm will help them out with that too.

Anyway just sharing a few thoughts and possibilities that rattle around my empty skull and on the point you mention with China possibly keeping on screwing A2M it is certainly a possibility, i just think its less of a probability due to whats gone on plus i don't think China is able to produce ample IF supplies in house yet although i haven't fully checked that out, i've just had a quick lookie because i can't read chinese very well.

Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.