A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-19818

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Legal stuff aside, the "right thing" is subjective. And given you are named on court documents you are probably well placed to tell us more about this. Educating kids on the sharemarket is purely subjective personal parenting opinion. I personally think it is a great idea - especially as there is zero money to be made in the bank. And I don't see educated decisions ( I know they won't be as educated as you like to think yours are - no-ones can be) as gambling. There is a difference between that and risk.

I'm not so sure "saving" is such good parental advice. Deposit interest rates are very low. Debt is easy and cheap. Our focus should be getting a decent return on the cash we have worked hard for. Debt management and risk is another lesson.

A2 is a good place to start. Its a relatively simple company. And you can see the products on the supermarket shelves - which helps people feel invested in the company they own a part of. I think it is a great choice to learn as an investment - long term. Obviously I am not talking about day trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.