A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-20310

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    The the recent ann had me considering "did they try bake in all the bad news into this update?"

Management selling heavily in 2020 is now an obvious red flag of the culture. They knew the medium term was bad and got out early. Management potential heads in the sand as many NZers are about the -ve and long term impacts of COVID.

As tempting as it is to DCA down by buying in here at $5, until I see insiders buying back into the business i'd say this is going to be a graveyard stock for sometime. I'll check in on it from time to time and mourn the loss but ultimately i'm not willing to let go.

Unclear when things will come right if they ever will. My main expectation (hold rationale) is that the Brand itself is still strong and will be able to fix whatever it is they've royally screwed up wrt China.

That all said, sentiment is incredibly bleak based on emotions AND facts so definitely. The emotional side leaves room for a good opportunity but you'd have to be brave buying into this and with some expecting further downgrades (probably fair given hopeless update) it'll likely be a fruitless decision at this stage.

If it turns around, you'll most likely have enough time to get back in. Especially if you'd sold a month ago (-37%) or even last week (-12.8%).
    Feels like a painful lesson of holding onto your losers. Already learnt the lesson of selling my winners with APT last year.

Will hold and see how long it takes for us to get back into the fight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.