A2M 0.16% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-2078

1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I think its better they dont release an announcement. All high P/E stocks have taken a thrashing recently and if this negative sentiment continues, a good Q1 release will not have as much impact as it would if market conditions were good.

I dont think anyone is shorting because they think Q1 numbers are bad. The bigger issue is the China regulation and only Q3 results will answer those questions. We might get a slight bump but question marks will remain and as long as question marks remain about the China CBEC regulations, A2m is not going to make any new all time highs in my opinion.

Ideal case scenario, ASX200 at all time high in November. More clarity received from China regarding CBEC regulations and are in favor of A2m. The regulations need to be explicit so no doubt remains. A2m releases outstanding sales for 4months to October (as they always do). At the same time more product launches or purchase of canning facility is announced. I think none of this is far fetched. If this plays out then come Nov 20, we will be at all time high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.