A2M 0.51% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-21384

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    With FY finished about 4 weeks ago I would say management already know the numbers and since they haven't announced anything these numbers are within previous guidance or very close. So, in my opinion chances of another downgrade are very slim. However, we still have about a month till the report date and there are going to be a lot of play by big boys till then, any opportunity, any news or events, will be played hard, like today. And that spike and drop in shorts in a short period of time is exactly that. Fund managers do not get their fat bonuses from watching share price moving slowly by few cents a week, you know.
    The FY report itself will be not much interest to most, as I said numbers for the last year are pretty much known. What would be interesting is guidance for the next year (if any), their plan for the future growth and capital management. But that part is anybody's guess right now. As for SBB, I personally would prefer more investment to develop the business to a reasonable extent. However, if they are confident in future earnings some SBB is appropriate. but in my view buying back less than 5% wouldn't make much sense.
    So, my take is from what I have learned so far DB is doing reasonably well and come report day we might see some positive news, As for today's price action it's just a part of the market play, as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.035(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $5.028B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $5.365M 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3187 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 16679 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.