A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-22816

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    overall, I was satisfied with the 22H1 report.

This year was always about stabilising the business, re-setting future business plans to again become a growth stock. The have sacrificed short term profits to get there.

If we can replicate the month of December 21 China label market share of 3.2% for the rest of this financial year, this would be game changing. The sheer level of targeted marketing spend for this current half will also activAte the DOL and CBEC channels.

the AUSNZ reseller channel(Daigou) has been steady and should provide a good base for significant growth with the opening of international borders. This channel might take a bit longer to bounce back until China, Hong Kong and New Zealand open up too.

With MVM taking over the a2 milk powder business from Synlait, the path to profitability seems to be quicker and I suspect we should break even in FY 23 or FY 24.

The US business is still a big drag but let’s see how the Hersheys and half and half products go ove r the next 18 months, this may be the path to profitability.

From a takeover perspective, A2 looks very attractive at these prices and surely speculation will again appear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.