A2M 1.57% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

I agree about DB.He comes across as not needing to impress...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I agree about DB.

He comes across as not needing to impress analysts with overly positive outlooks yet you feel that he is confident of achieving their short to medium term sales targets.

from the international brands in China, apart from Danone, they are all going backwards.

Abbott has contamination issues, Nestle wrote off significant value in It’s Wyeth brand due to poor performance, reckitt sold out to China company, Friso has been put for sale due to lower sales etc etc.

Its seems A2 is poised to take back market share from Danone and the big 4 China brands over the next few years.

in terms of China baby outlook, I’m actually more positive than most. Mothers put off having babies due to covid and vaccine hysteria, communist party has directed their 90 million members to have 3 kids for the nation’s benefit, abortion has been made tougher for unwanted pregnancies, raising children has been made cheaper by banning private education, direct subsidies to have children provided by local govts (family payments) and maternity leave is being mandated in workplaces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
-0.110(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.04 $6.90 $13.12M 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2054 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 11328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.