A2M 1.35% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

Ever since I sold out I have been absent from this forum. I dont...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ever since I sold out I have been absent from this forum. I dont like to be one of those guys that snipes from the side after going not held. At one stage I held more A2M stock than all bar one person in management. I remember attending the AGM in person and hearing the CEO and CFO poo pooing the the idea of paying dividends as in their own words why would you want cash when the company was growing your investment in the double digits. At the time I agreed with them as they were both holding sizable chunks of A2M at the time.

The realization time for me is when the departed CEO came back as a caretaker CEO without a single A2M share in his name. The company thought thats not a good look and gifted him 400k shares as a sign on bonus which he promptly sold down 300k of them soon thereafter. The high flying CFO Peter Nathan sold down every share that he held that was not in escrow.

These were the same two guys that told me my sizable investment in A2M was safe while at the same time they had already started to exit in a big way. You have to put some value on what management is doing especially when a trickle of insider sales turns into a torrent. I know its common practice to be diversified but when you saw the CEO who had already sold down $50m dollars worth go to not holding a single share on his comeback, that was a big red flag. A lot of the current holders are living in hope of some type of miraculous comeback. The previous CEO and CFO would of had a better insight of where the company was and its future outlook than any retail or institutional holder would of at the time. Watching them cash out and run in such big numbers was enough for me to liquidate all my long held position after holding them from its Oz listing 6 years prior.

Its now down 80% from its all time high and to get back to that level you are looking at the share price having to go up by 500% to get back to that price again. A2M is not the only stock on the ASX and while it was still in the mid to high teens every other bluechip dividend ASX stocks were going for 10 years lows back in early 2020. I was +80% concentrated into just A2M and after that made the wise move to diversify into 18 other different stocks that all pay dividends. I wish you all well and at some time the bottom will be in and the stock will turn. When that will happen and where is goes back too is a unknown that nobody can predict at this point in time.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.00 $5.92 $5.887M 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11978 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 30149 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.98
  Change
0.080 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $6.00 $5.93 2721094
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.