A2M 2.48% $7.02 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-23729

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    I am not sure what you exactly you were expecting? My message has always been that there is the tendency to buy the rumour and sell the fact with A2M around reporting. FYI here is exactly what I said on 16 Feb before the results:

"Also, bear in mind it usually takes about a few weeks post-results for the SP to settle in a way that actually reflects the results (good or bad). "

Two weeks have already passed, and in my view, that has already happened. The half year results were strong but the outlook sentiment for the remaining half was relatively weak. After dropping as low as $6, the SP bounced back to around the $6.8 mark after about 2 weeks. That's it. I did not promise to you or anyone that the SP would be higher than it was pre-results. You are the one who is fixated on that. I simply do not and never have made specific SP predictions.

Instead of people freaking out and selling their shares at $6 immediately on the results, it clearly would have been better for them to sit 2 weeks and reassess then. All IMO and not meant as specific financial advice, but my observation seems to have been proven correct.

As for gradual appreciation in the SP, that is still my view of what will happen leading into the end of the FY, since my take is that the current management underpromises and overdelivers. I don't react to every minute-by-minute fluctuation in the SP. Especially on days like today where there are sector wide or market wide downturns happening, rather than anything stock-specific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.170(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $7.03 $6.81 $16.52M 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10280 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 17972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.