A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-24070

1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    "at least, trying to launch IF into new markets such as japan, India, UK, US, Canada, and Vietnam. Etc"

Japan have prohibitively high tariffs on imports - as I understand it there aren't many imported brands at all.
    ——— ok so ? There are still other foreign IF brands, right? They must be trading their products for fun..!

In
    India, A2 milk is in abundance and they are less likely to pay a premium for it.
    ————- so ? Indian are very familiar to A2 milk products, yes I know that… so?? Why not selling a2 IF there? Easier to promote, right?. Do tell me India don’t buy IF

Previous management has already tried in UK and withdrew - what's your case for going back?
    —— so? Withdrew milks..? So can’t try IF..??

The company secured temporary FDA approval for USA and is due to launch soon.
    ——— no announcement for launching soon. also secured.?? For ?? Fun? Secured means they needs to launch soon. At least communicating with royal holders..!

the company is selling fresh milk in Canada and UHT in Vietnam - I reckon if/when there was sufficient demand they would consider introducing IF in those markets.
    ———— no officially selling in Vietnam.!! Waiting for demand?? Very good strategy!!! Are there any foreign IF sold..? If so, that means there is a market!

"return some to royal holders, dividends! "

You may not have liked the buyback because it did not much short term positive impact on the share price. However, buybacks are one of the ways companies are able to return value to investors. The first and only action taken thus far to return value to shareholders was under the current CEO. Personally I don't mind whether its dividend or buybacks so long as its sustainable, I'd also like to see it done in conjunction with strategic acquisitions. Capital allocation is something I am definitely judging the CEO and board on this August.

no I personally prefer dividends! Even though buy back didn’t work.! SP lower than before buy back !

"buy a small nutrition company for produce new products such as a2 only protein powder WPI, WPC as well as other nutrition supplements! "

Under the current CEO, the company began producing new products along these lines for the USA market and in South Korea. I agree they should do more in this space. Especially, they should focus on senior nutrition. But its hardly DB's fault the former management did no innovation whatsoever here. But you cannot deny he has got the ball rolling in the right direction. If they need to buy a company to facilitate this then I'd be for it. But partnerships/licensing agreements are also an option they seem to be utilising.

——- you agree ! Good … I don’t think that’s good attitude from CEO “put things on previous one” also” blame it for long without fixing it”. That’s the CEO stand for!

"produce new products such as flavoured milks, other dairy products! "

You mean like Hershey's chocolate milk? Again, the only innovation that has happened in this area happened since the current CEO took over. Agree would like to see more though.
    ——— I think I know a lot more than you about this company …
    yes I know Hershey ones. Why not flavoured milks in other countries?? Even a2”s own ones.??

"3 years… he has had… I believe that’s more than enough time to do that.!"

He started Feb 2021 so 3 years would be Feb 2024.

—— you know 3 years didn’t mean exactly 3years… !

bytheway. Are you from A2 company?? I mean you working for the A2??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.