A2M 0.45% $6.75 the a2 milk company limited

at least, trying to launch IF into new markets such as japan,...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    at least, trying to launch IF into new markets such as japan, India, UK, US, Canada, and Vietnam. Etc

- I agree on the asian markets, I'd not be going near the US, UK, Europe (and possibly Canada) - highly regulated ogopolistic markets controlled by the likes of Abbott and Nestle where a lot of money could be spent for relatively small market share and small or negative profits. I think a big (but not the only) focus on return to growth in China is key.

return some to royal holders, dividends!

- This indicates to me you believe the company will be unable to provide increasing returns with its cash above what you could do with the money - that is a legitimate opinion but if I agreed I'd be out of A2M completely. I have a long-term view that the company will provide growth and holding onto the cash right now is wise.

produce new products such as flavoured milks, other dairy products!

This would imply that the plain milk market is saturated. Producing flavoured milk would take raw material away from producing plain milk where consumption of plain milk is higher (particularly in my opinion, in the health conscious target market). I'm not against new products and hope the company is exploring it but a new product line would increase production, marketing and sales costs and would likely move away from the core premise of A1 casein free milk.

buy a small nutrition company for produce new products such as a2 only protein powder WPI, WPC as well as other nutrition supplements!

I'm not an expert in protein powder but wonder if the market is looking for A2 protein powder - certainly worth exploring. Re the use of capital and diversification of focus - same comments as the previous questions.

3 years… he has had… I believe that’s more than enough time to do that.!

3 years is really quite a short time (particularly the nature of the past 3 years), to turn around a company like A2M - I'd say judge this management's performance on at least a 5 year timeframe. I'll also point out since Bortolussi took the helm there has been consistent meeting of reporting guidance. I believe that's what you want in strong management, not wild swings of beats and misses.

at last, if he realised, there would be nothing he could de.. rather than sitting at office and got paid… just step down .!

I don't think there's likely be a short term benefit in a change of CEO at this point. It's a tough market, not sure who would do better and the current CEO has proof points in turing around other companies in strife.

NOTE: All of the above comments are just my opinions and no more valid than yours - it's good to see different points of view and will be interesting to see which in areas we turn out to be right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.83 $6.68 $14.43M 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6761 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 13253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.