A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-24075

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    you can be positive on the CEO.! As I know some one who is so positive on his son who killed some one and jailed. It is your willing

Sounds like you have totally lost the plot now, but if you think the CEO is so awful there is always the option to do what you sentiment says: SELL

I see Japanese in the photo…. Oh ~~ some band doesn’t look like Japanese…..

The product being sold in your screenshot is not infant milk powder, it is liquid baby formula, which until recent years was banned from production and sale inside Japan.

Even after the ban is lifted, you will see that these listings are not foreign IF selling into Japan directly. There are resellers who will package and ship the items as private imports - essentially a grey market to get around customs tariffs. As a private citizen you are free to buy anything like this from anywhere in the world if you are willing to pay someone else enough. It doesn't change the fact that foreign IF companies don't do business in Japan.

The infant formula market in Japan is also shrinking due to the low birth rate and so most of its manufacturers, like Meiji, focus more on export to SE Asia. It's barely even a viable market for its own producers, who don't have to contend with the tariffs. Not sure why you think A2M should target this market.

Last edited by werdplaya58: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.