A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-24777

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    "- All the good news and updates that are provided by people here on the forums (talkless putting in work) around new product launches higher sales are not presented by the company. Really things that generate interest and show success are not exposed to more than just people here."

Product launches were already announced in the annual report (which you said didn't read, so no wonder all of this comes to you as a surprise).

It was just a matter of time before they turned up in the sales channels. What most investors care about are sales results. It's good and useful to see that they are now launched but what I'm more interested in the impact on sales.

Small caps who need to raise funds and pump the SP in the short term announce every little thing they are going to do before it makes any actual $$$. I'd be worried if A2M started doing that.

And I don't know why anyone's investment sentiment should be changed by the company doing something they already said they would do, when they said they would do it. Isn't that what people expect competent management to do?

"We have had 4 years of bs now and management need to step up and show they have confidence in it and show they give a shiza about it. They are not doing that."

Or maybe they should just let the bottom line do the talking because that is all people will listen to at the end of the day. The only additional form of news I would like to see is quarterly rather than half yearly financial reporting. That way people would have twice as many opportunities to assess the actual performance. But I definitely would not like to see them waste any time or energy appeasing people who just want a sugar hit every 5 minutes (unless they are paying customers).

Last edited by werdplaya58: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.