A2M 0.90% $6.58 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-24973

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    There was no change in the fundamentals of the business or positive news (other than the JD launch/agreement) or notice to ASX (like new substantial holder) which would justify the YTD 70%+ increase in SP. I always thought the most likely option was the last one as in some insto/company was buying quietly and constantly to become a substantial holder or gain a seat in the board based on some sort of market /industry intelligence. I think I was wrong. Looks like a pump and dump scenario.Whoever bought over the last few months clearly thought it was overbought and I am pretty sure it wasn't the retail investors.

I still think the fundamentals of the A2M business is much stronger than few years ago. Having the Synallit issue sorted combined with strong 1H results could fuel the stock above $8 easily. It's all with the management now. Hope they have a good overall strategy and they are executing that well. I am cautiously optimistic and will hold the stock.

It was hard for most of us to hold the stock over the last few years but panicking now will not lead to any sort of logical decision making. Next big thing for us , holders, is the 1H results not the SP speculation (if that is happening) and holding the management accountable to have right strategy and execution in place.

All the best everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
-0.060(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.58 $6.61 $6.53 $4.376M 665.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 15696 $6.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 19822 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.