A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-3387

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Buysurge
    Agreed. Real turbulence comes Wednesday with the Fed meeting, a week before Christmas
    All reports here in the states are saying the following
    Fed chair On Oct 3 said the economy is running " white hot" From that day most global markets down over 10%.
    Although US has strong employment and a bit of wage inflation, the following are getting hammered
    Oil
    most commodities
    housing
    retail
    mortgage applications. I could go on but it's a bit depressing
    Key to Fed meeting
    - do they raise rates next week. Consensus is yes because Trump has backed them in corner. Also markets could panic as it would be a confirmation that even the Fed thinks there is a global slowdown.
    So even if they do raise, it's all about forward guidance. If they confirm it's data dependent ( remember they themselves predicted 3 hikes next yr)markets will like that. If they keep the dot charts and all the other nonsense, I think we break through this years lows.
    To me, this will not only determine the slim chance of a Santa rally but the trading for the foreseeable future.
    Thank goodness babies are not interested in Fed meetings, China retail sales, US retail pre holiday sales, just want A2 formula as does moms and Dads.
    Your right I think, turbulence which is already pretty bad will either smooth out or we will all experience a big downdraft.
    just my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.