A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255

Great to see you back posting in the a2 FORUM @Tiglath,

Want to know the definition of 1st world problems, selling out a parcel of A2 shares that you initially bought on the Oz listing to set aside for property settlement only to see the share price drop after Jayne's share sale. Bought back in and sold for another 20% profit and now now the SP is close to another 20% up again.

At the end of the day I am happy with the purchase as the properties in that particular suburb and street are very tightly held and dont come up that often especially knock down rebuild deceased estates. That quick 20% flip profit should provide a buffer for any property price drops yet to come. The continued share price appreciation is a 1st world curse as selling or cashing out a portion of your A2M holding is likely so see you miss out on significant further SP gains. I worked hard for the money to buy them in the first place so I feel that I am more entitled to enjoy the SP gains than over the kids inheritance !

Hope you are doing well brother and life is treating you well, nice to see a fellow LTH from the early days making a appearance on the forum again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.