A2M 0.33% $5.97 the a2 milk company limited

People seem to think that NZ is the land of plenty and we can...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    People seem to think that NZ is the land of plenty and we can keep feeding the the world.   I went back to NZ over Xmas to visit some of our farms  throughout Manawatu, Bay of Plenty, and South Waikato.  Three of these dairy farms have gone into business with the Japanese and Vietnamese.  One of the largest farms have 14000 cows and intend to increase their numbers once they have cleared land of forests. They sell their mik to Fonterra.     All these farms have  A1 cows. What I do like about these farms is that they are starting to use solar and geo thermal power....planting wherever they can with native trees to save the envirnoment and the waterways. 
    It may not be enough...So Australia as far as I am concerned you are welcome to every A2 cow in your drought ridden lands.

As for that BS announcement with Fonterra partnership and the manuka/milk  powder being exported to South Korea, what crap...Fonterra only cares about it's Anchor products.  It has it's fingers in too many pies, it's share price goes no where, stays the same year after year.  Has anyone heard  what's happening with the milk/manuka powder that is supposedly being exported to South Korea ( economy is in a mess).  Job well done, the price shot up when these announcements were made and a certain person/persons from A2 Milk Co. sold off a bulk of their shaires.   Are we going to see history repeat itself in 3 weeks?

Jayne needs to  hang out with Twiggy Forrest. This man knows the meaning of diversification.

https://www.fonterra.com/nz/en/about/our-markets.html     

No I have not lost money on A2 Milk...Dec. 2017 I was down, but held and waited, (stroke of luck) for the BS announcement that came in Feb 2018. BOOM!!
    I am holding now, and waiting the next big o......................but who knows Monday is a new day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
-0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.99 $5.99 $5.97 $20.17K 3.371K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5006 $5.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.97 264 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.97
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.97 $5.98 $5.95 11524
Last updated 10.20am 06/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.