A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

oh don’t we miss our Mark and Monsooner...also juicer who I know...

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    oh don’t we miss our Mark and Monsooner...also juicer who I know still keeps up with us here and posts occasionally although no longer holds but sold out above the price now last year...all these were smart...honest and Uber helpful...hoots who posts not because he holds but seems to titelessly love doing charts for a2... we have some insightful people here and great to see you back recently stanjupiter... my posts tend to be a tad tongue in cheek...humour......making light of the nonsense...or slam dunk factual no prisoner approach about a2’s role in gut health and disease prevention. I don’t profess to know much about stock trading...I only know that a1 dairy, grains and sugar destroy our health..so I invest in the products I believe in ..simple as that..and have made a fortune. Not rocket science. There are basically 3 foods plus chemicals, toxicity and stress that impairs gut health and hence entire health so I invest in companies that offer alternatives because it matches my knowledge, understanding and the way I live my life and work. My stocks are an extension of how I live.  So for me it’s a holistic approach.  I won’t stop drinking a2 milk or not eating grains so therefore I will hold the stock according to what I eat....I just see more and more people switching to a2 milk and eliminating grains from their diet not less..so all the more reason to keep hold of the stock I own...I don’t get concerned about short term issues....did not applaud the JH/share sale ..thought that was downright rude ....but that’s about all that has bothered me with a2. Nowhere better to keep my dosh..I don’t do marijuana ..so I won’t buy shares.... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.