A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

Exactly right @werdplaya58 and IMHO that is why Fundamental...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

Exactly right @werdplaya58 and IMHO that is why Fundamental Analysis (FA) is much more important than Technical Analysis (TA) for long term holders. It is always best to have an understanding of both TA and FA but SP fluctuations should be of little concern to long term holders, the market will always correct itself on facts. The result of trade wars on the SP, including much of the ASX, is a ridiculous overreaction and is far more a sign of psychological weakness than reasonable logic. We also have to remember that A2M is in a relatively unique position as it is becoming a major player now with huge stability but it is also a high growth stock. A year ago it was under $10 on the ASX and we are seeing huge rises in revenue growth. Not many on the ASX can boast that growth let alone in the ASX100.

I know this is a chart thread but looking at the FA then a2MC is in an excellent position and will continue to be so for many years. The recent acquisition of Talbot by Synlait also suggests that they are not concerned over Pokeno otherwise I doubt they would be spending. Sure there will be some hurdles but once production grows there will be some amazing revenue growth in the next few years from the site. Both China and US markets are growing rapidly and there are still many untapped markets. So you have a proven brand in extremely high demand with extraordinary growth potential over the next few years with increases in supply and in a company that has no debt and little overhead.

In short to anyone wondering about this stock then I would suggest that now, with the current dip, there is an opportunity to purchase before reporting and hold for strong safe returns. Sure the SP will rise and dip but FA is a strong indicator that the a2MC has a lot of growth to come for many years and the tailwind will no doubt push the SP strongly north from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.