A2M 0.31% $6.35 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-6794

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Hi @h00ts,

Looking at course of A2M sales today what do you make of the pattern. Lots of little single digit trades mixed up with lots of trades in the few hundred to a 1000 share lots. Does it look like distribution or accumulation to you ?

Funny how near of 75% of A2M's market cap is tightly held by entities that have not reported to of gone under the mandatory reporting limit. Hundreds of millions of shares have changed hands in recent times but no notices of reductions in holdings popping up so the same shares are still in institutional hands, not retail. Like you say UBS loans it from the big holders who just take them back when UBS is done playing their games.

If they are just selling amongst themselves how does anyone make any money. It sounds and looks like a game of financial musical chairs who's outcome is determined by whose bots trading program can outwit the other. Last time this happened I joined in and bought back in with money set aside for house purchase and made quick 20%. Lucky it went back up in time before settlement and not after.

Companies like UBS existence confound me, They don't create a product, they are like parasites that use others peoples money to take risks to make money on the fringes. I am never suckered into selling into the fear but don't mind taking advantage of their cheap shares for my own benefit if the situation arises. Love how even though UBS have never created or run a company as successful as A2M they think they know more than those running the company and use others money to place their bets.

If you are a trader it provides opportunities to take advantage of, If you are patient and can ignore the noise and temptation to trade then at least on this stock being a LTH would of set you up for life. We have seen this scenario time and time again, seen new posters appear but they still post the same click bait posts trying to instil fear but like you say to what effect if a company is now worth in billions of dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.