A2M 1.73% $6.46 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7073

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I agree with you 100% that a company this size that only has 25% of its shares still remaining in retail hands can be moved by the sentiment and ramblings from forum members on here. Whatever games are being played with the SP by UBS is only short term. Just like the CEO of Amazon says they don't concern themselves with short term price movements or nervous Nellys shareholders or instos crying about the short term share price movements. They just concentrate on building up the business and the rest looks after itself. The long term SP is dictated by the companies current and future profits, companies like UBS don't dictate the share price in the long term.

Bit rough to be labelled a perma long upramper just because I believe in the company and I am a long term holder like its a bad thing. I admit sometimes the SP gets ahead of itself and has healthy pull backs along the way but not being a full time trader holding this one has worked out well for all us LTH.

I would call out anyone as a liar claiming to of made more coin on this stock trading it over buying and holding it.
    After decades of being in the stock market I have realized that some of the stocks that you could of bought on their IPO's and held till now through all the ups and downs like REA.,CSL, Newscorp at the time, CTX and any bank you care to name would of comfortably set you up for life.

I don't mind other posters jumping in and out on the swings to make their profits but get annoyed by some of the recent newbie pi$$ant posters crowing that the so called perma longs are doing themselves a disservice by not following in their footsteps or calls to lock in profits. Each to their own, and if what you are doing is working be happy but don't come here as a Johnny Come Lately making bombastic comments.

Like you say @h00ts, no one's comments are going to shift the SP but its so transparent when you get previous posters who were so positive on the stock when they were holding suddenly change their tune when they are not holding. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are welcome to comment as a non holder but if you are just here with a arterial motive in a vain attempt to get the SP down while at the same time slagging the still ones still holding as uprampers as blind perma longs with rose colors glasses that's not right.

On a another note H00ts, good luck with your future abode. Just had a long time friend make the big jump selling everything and making their move up to Harvey Bay, she has only been up there a few weeks but is loving the people, weather and the lifestyle after leaving Melbourne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.