A2M 0.22% $6.87 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-710

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ha, it would be too cruel to post that meme in the JAT forum today. They are down 23% today down to 6c. I remember a few months ago telling a new poster here to P$% Off when they tried to entice newbie investors here to invest in JAT when they tried talking it up when it was 18c trying to make out it was the next a2 while posting the same cunning spruik in the BUB, AHF and BAL for the pump and dump.

A2 is in another league with those companies and has superior management and a product with a point of difference and is worth more than all of them combined. The SP may pull back further but if the next sales result exceeds previous expectations and guidance shows that this rate of growth is sustainable then previous SP highs will be well and truly exceeded within 12 months in my opinion.

To those lamenting not locking in profits in the $13 just remember those posters from the past that did just that in the $2,4,6 marks thinking the same thing hoping to buy back in cheaper only to see the SP go on to double, triple and quadruple their exit price.

Some congratulated those that stayed the course while others sniped from the sidelines talking doom and gloom whenever they saw a SP retraction. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is nothing at all to end up with the biggest gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
-0.015(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $4.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $5.736M 829.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5549 $6.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.87 11577 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.