A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-721

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Stargate334,

yes, we are riding a big bubble and of course the bubble will burst, nobody knows when. Was at a meeting 2 weeks ago - the German guy told the audience! Japan, highly in depts but outstanding infrastructure - so very good prepared for a crash! United States highly in depts horrible infrastructure when you leave the urban Areas! Germany - booming economy but also highly in depts - unfortunately they have to stabilize the wrotten €. There are 3 basic rules for your private strategy - A house or a flat where you have not to pay for the rent is always a big favour- 10 % of your assets in physical Gold - up to 60 % in shares from companies which have a good reputation and good figures. These companies will ride the coming storm much easier. Look at say General Electric or Siemens. If you invested in shares about 100 years ago you or your family are still owners of very good companies. So I have no doubt that during the "bubble times" companies from the agricultural sector will do better than others....!
    Invested in a2m since the early days and still confident - have a look at Keith Woodford´s Vision - "China will only import milk and milk products from cows with A2A2". Times ahead are still interesting and I guess Geoff will leave the company with a surprise!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.