A2M 0.15% $6.84 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7218

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Easy @Kkkw, just because Tig is looking to buy lower his posts on his view on the future outlook of the SP is not going to make one iota of a difference. Unless the big instos holding over 75% of A2M spend all day pouring over posts on the forum and using it to base their decisions on @Tiglath, @h00ts, me or god forbid @LeonLevy then its just posters opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

No matter how many shares you have there is always going to someone with more than you. If you are a shareholder and your average is under the current SP then be happy as you might of been unfortunate enough to of bought BIG or SGH instead and at the end of the day what effect did all the all the HC up-ramping and dowramping have on the end result ?

Tig is right, the SP could go that low like it did when it dropped from the low $2's to $1.30, a 40% drop but in time that became a distant memory just like this drop will be if the company continues to grow and capture market share. You may not like what others have to say but your best revenge would be that it never gets to those lows and I am on your side. If it does so be it, in the long run I believe this company with be well north of its previous ATH so am prepared to wait and not risk not being a holder if some price sensitive announcement comes our way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.88 $6.90 $6.83 $725.7K 105.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4002 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 6609 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.