A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7242

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    good to read your posts again Tig.
    iv been conservative on a2 and advising constraint here for a while now, called fearful and a downramper by Posters...inc Smug who never changes his buy sentiment. First time iv ever been cautious on this stock since $1. When I put it all on ATM back then I jumped in 100%, many said it was foolhardy but I believed in the product, I believed in the company and I knew that people needed a2 milk and were ready for it. So, I put all my $$$$ on a2.
    my advice lately has been to err on the side of caution, not fear, neither foolhardy.
    will consider topping up at your level.
    ‘Being in from the start, we have learned to respond, not react, we are wiser now about the stock market environment, the company, the board, the ceo, the product, the consumer market. We have come so far in 5 years.
    posters can decry our position, calling us fearful etc. but we are not fearful..we are experienced, have an expansive outlook and see good reason for caution now.
    some recent buyers at $16/17 who may or may not have been swayed by upramping buy sentiment posts will be going through a hard time right now .Smug will always be pushing the positives, he has a strong belief that a2 will become a $50 stock and now everyone is jumping on the takeover bandwagon. A2 is not a lottery ticked tho.
    the facts are that A2m is a stock on the wildly chaotic stock market responding to a chaotic environment...so it’s less about the product now and much, much more about the political & natural environment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.