A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7274

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Chianti
    I agree
    this forum ( in my view) has lost either most of its objectivity or most of the shareholders standards for the company are very underwhelming.
    10 mil votes yesterday on the " investor day" presentation.
    a continuation today

Let's look at Apple and for argument sake let's say their a company that is concerned about all its shareholders

last week they received a downgrade and almost immediately issued a retort to the reasoning of the downgrade saying the grounds were unwarranted and gave reasons

Consistently buying stock
    consistent insider buying

my personal view and the Fibonacci chart suggests a retest of the Jan lows

Sans her keeping her stock, the cmo not selling , any further clarifications from our aug report that many on here suggested would be clearer in the sm report, then in the investor day, add what Coppo threw in the shorts moving from bal, I see little reason the Fibonacci chart ah and ratios are incorrect

Smuglex, mate, save your response.

I wish we could have more objective conversation and higher standards for our ceo and board

I personally believe we're far better off being acquired and putting this amazing company in more professional stewardship

I'm just expressing my view. All objective and friendly responses welcome even if your 100% disagree with me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.