A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-735

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    I do agree that some companies held their information to their chest and it could be a good thing, perhaps to thwart competition, but sometimes I also do feel that their could be more oxygen in the air.

I do pay attention to the books of the companies and usually thats the most important information to me. People that got into BUB, WHA and JAT had their own reasons and went in it. Somehow or the other, there's few important information that the market, brokers and analysts have missed and have ignored and it is quite critical. BUB's gross profit margin is at 21% before even overheads starts and (admin and employee) costs accounts for 90% of their revenue, which is a total shocker and no money left for CAPEX, hence why they are always capital raising and this is not the last time. The accounting just doesn't stack-up. There has to be a magic wand to rope it back to meaningful positive cashflow and ultimately profitability or they could take another route increase the price of Bub's infant formula from $35 to $70 just to be at the same operational efficiency at A2M, and price hike may create a massive hangover for BUB. BUB maybe just another WHA in the making, who knows, luck and tooth fairy might be on their side. If you still hold A2M, let me tell you, you're holding onto a very high quality piece of asset in my opinion. So I've felt that silent ones are doing it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.