A2M 0.30% $6.72 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7385

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    smuglex
    Hi mate. hope all is well.
    As stated yesterday, I believe there is little objectivity here one way or the other.
    You know my views on the company, it's communication, it's transparency etc.
    I know you are objective so I pose this to you.
    Since we reported what I still think was a pretty good earnings overall, just about every brokers has come out and said the same thing.
    After " investor day" over 30 million shares have been traded and about 1.3-4 bill taken off of market cap not to mention what it's done to your and my account.
    You know about what I bought in at, As I do u?

So my question, why are most bulls here( you included) dealing with A2 as it's the same company that we bought in to at 2?
    Jayne isn't Geoff, I cant think of anything she had contributed beyond hiring a ceo in China and god only knows what he's doing.
    Why over 30 mil shares ? As you told your wife to wait, ( and I know u think I, am a worrier) I'm beginning to question things I've never questioned before.
    How can such negativity come after an investor day? How can u muck that up?

And it's not the shorts. it's far more that that.....I just don't know what it is
    You know I'm a Fibonacci trader. I'm staring at Jan lows according to both charts and Fibonacci ratios.

Smuglex or anyone else. what am I missing?

Written with respect and sincerity. Please respond accordingly ( Smuglex, I know u will already)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.72
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.81 $6.89 $6.68 $14.52M 2.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13046 $6.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.73 17123 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.