A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7394

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Hi @babytiger , There's many factors at play here, however one of the main reasons is that insinuations have taken profits and now there's heavy shortening happening. See the the below volume been shorted on A2M. Institution never lose money, they make money on the way up and on the way down. Also, the next reporting period for A2M is in December, which is quiet long time for a stock to continue in an up trend. Don't get me wrong, there's time a trend can be up/down for months or even years. Maybe the management have something up their sleeves and burn all the shorts with an announcement? Fundamentally a brilliant company, undervalue, and nothing has changed. It's going sideways for now until it create a new support zone. As long term holder i'm still waiting for my final confirmation before i buy more.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1731/1731923-9111869c9aba6dd4aee3461c998ce305.jpg

@asb83, how on earth did you come with your conclusion that A2M is fairly evaluated? You're incorrect in say that. The stock is undervalued as it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.