A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7399

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    thanks Tig..agree..don’t think it’s reached bottom yet..holding off to top up...might have been tempted at $13.38 (ATM) today...but as I say..downhill to Xmas & only JH sell news clearly on the horizon..also Iran bombing likely to effect stock market next few months.
    thanks for your 3 support lines.
    im not overjoyed at prospects but not going to upramp or change my sentiment to buy...I don’t wish to influence anyone to buy, especially newbies on the share market....not at $18, $17, $16, $15, $14, or $13. It’s the worst thing to buy into a stock only to see it plummet into the red and 25% gone. Yes, I have been there when it went from $2 down to $1 and again and again over the past 5 years. It’s stressful. We were lucky to ride that storm to get where we are financially, it was a game of snakes & ladders, many baled out along the way.....as luck would have it we did pick a winner and yes, I’m sure it will be a $25 stock someday but not without theses down slides. Long term holder but no problem with being called a downramper because I refuse to upramp at this time. This is my integrity, when my sentiment changes & I top up, I will change my sentiment to buy but only when I do. Until then, I’m on hold. I don’t care if our CEO is male or female and I certainly don’t have to be on her side because of “sisterhood” that’s ridiculous. The fact that this debarcle is still ongoing goes much further than the CEO and her behaviour, and just maybe, JH shone the light on the Company’s weakness ..

why can a dog sit in the middle of the road n lick his balls?
    because he can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.90
Change
-0.090(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $4.271B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $5.97 $5.86 $19.03M 3.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4800 $5.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.91 29913 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.