A2M 4.17% $5.74 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7420

1. 2,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Please provide calculations for where you get 40% from. Fall from 17.3 to 12.35 is just under 30% and that is from the absolute peak to the lowest. I can run you through the maths if you need help. I suspect you are talking about the gain to SP to all time high from current lows. Remember that a 50% drop from all time high means a 100% gain if it goes back to all time highs. You cant call that a 100% drop. That is incorrect.

also you mention possibility of 70% drop if one of the patterns plays out. Are you suggesting a SP value of $5.19 is possible if the chart pattern you are referring to plays through? How would you justify that price from a fundamental perspective? I find it difficult to believe it will hit 8.90 from a fundamental perspective but it could happen... however suggesting a price of $5.19 is beyond ludacris. I assume you are once again talking about gain back to all time highs and not the drop from all time highs.

You seem to be playing everything down and exaggerating. Not saying you have an agenda (people on here seem to be obsessed with people having agendas!) .. as I have said before... you need to chill out. And stop making things sound worse than they are.

you still haven't responded about my comment regarding RMD. Was the managements silence deafening then? Should I be upset with them not making an announcement when the SP went from all time high to 116 to 91 is one day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.