A2M 0.51% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7422

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I agree about management foe going share sales this half could be a good move. If a sale comes today I guess we will have our answer, It would be a bit of poetic justice (And maybe the instos plans) if the price at end of day was the same as a year ago when Jayne sold on this day, the closing of the day was $11.41. As we all know her sale was unexpected and that was the start of the downturn to punish her sale, . With this large push down, some $5 odd, will her sale signal the bottom is in? now you can read all the charts you like but the guy with the biggest wallet is controlling the stock at the moment and I can't help but think he doesn't like her very much. There you go Jayne this is what I think of your leadership for the year a big fat zero increase for your hard work the last 12 months. Quite brutal really when you think about it, Didn't Jayne and the company have a 41% year increase? Now some will say its all just TA.. trying to fit a narrative to a trading situation just makes you feel better. The super computers run the show! well I've got to believe some one is telling them what to do. what do all the TA guys say pull backs are always healthy but this one is a doozy for sure!

My thoughts on Jayne is she is a smart person and will see pullbacks like these as very healthy for the stock as they afford her more time and options when considering Share buybacks and probably many other things I haven't even thought of. I believe the company is in good hands. TA or story time believe what ever helps you sleep at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
-0.035(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $4.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.88 $6.90 $6.78 $2.348M 343.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 9030 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.