A2M 2.87% $6.10 the a2 milk company limited

Great post @Broker67 as I myself totally agree with your...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Great post @Broker67 as I myself totally agree with your thoughts as well as being a LT SH too.

I initially bought in at $2.30 but eventually realised that buying and selling is a mugs game over the LT compared to holding onto a calibre stock like A2m and eventually decided to buy and hold at $5 which has proved far more successful to datel

The way I now mentally block out the noise of these down-rampers (including some up-rampers) is to treat my holdings in A2m as a share in actual business I personally own and just concentrate on the fundamentals of where I personally believe it is heading into the future.

Having this mindset helps give me a clearer thought process on making any decisions to buy or sell my share holdings in A2m (without becoming emotionally attached) the same way I would value my own property or actual business, regardless of what the daily market SP is telling me.

Some of these old HC posters with their hidden motives are becoming delusional in thinking that they maybe able to move the SP of a $10B company in their favour and has become so boring to read, that I have added them to my ignore list to block out their noise and kept the others that I believe add true value to give myself a different perspective.

Again, some people here behave just like the share market, which is just like having a schizophrenic business partner banging on my front door daily asking me to buy my shares in the business for a high or low price based on their daily mood swings.

I therefore just use a hypothetical conservative SP that i think it is worth based on my own research ( re it's ongoing future demand outlook / profits / cash levels increasing and zero debt this unique company has) and would not entertain even the thought of selling it for less .

Even when it does does drops below that price I am more than happy to buy more shares and top up more based on the funds I have available at that given time.

That way I can sleep at night as peacefully knowing time and patience is on my side with being long compared to the short term traders and especially the shorters who must have a lot more interrupted sleep patterns

Again in an interview Warren Buffet once stated that if he bought a farm he would never feel the urge to go and visit it or look at it every day as it would not make the crops grow any quicker!

Again very wise words from the great man himself for all LT SHs:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1733/1733523-498ef05297a7b7fd95e1aa1ca503c6b5.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1733/1733526-c050185f3484387387a05bf700914ed4.jpg
    GLTA LT SHs & PLS DYOR!
    Last edited by Bre Wolf: 21/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
0.170(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.409B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $6.12 $5.94 $21.72M 3.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1502 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 24220 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.10
  Change
0.170 ( 3.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.95 $6.12 $5.94 1309046
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.